Box Office & Ticketing
April 9 – 12 // Member Sales
April 13 – May 19 // General Public
|IN PERSON (AMC Kabuki 8)
May 9th – 19th // Box office opens one hour before first screening of the day
Day-of-show tickets may be purchased at all other theater box offices. Have questions?
Pricing & Ticket Types
All online fees have been eliminated!
- General Admission: $14
- Student/Seniors (65+)/Disabled (1 per program): $13
- CAAM Members: $12
Gala Presentations & Receptions
Opening Night Presentation
- Screening W/ Reserved Seating & Gala*: $90 (General) *Limited quantity
- Screening & Gala: $55 (Member)/ $65 (General)
- Screening Only: $35 (General)
- Gala Only: $40 (General)
- Centerpiece Films: $17 (Member)/ $20 (General)
- Closing Night Film: $17 (Member)/ $20 (General)
Directions in Sound
- Member: $15 /$20 (presale/at door)
- General: $20/$25 (presale/at door)
If you bring a group of 10 or more people to the same screening, you qualify for the group discount! Group orders must be placed in one transaction, i.e. the order must be placed in one fell swoop, not in a piecemeal fashion. Any tickets added on to a group order after initial transaction are subject to regular ticket pricing. Group ticket pricing valid for regularly-priced screenings only.
Please contact the box office directly at 415-552-5580 to place a group order.
Save $9 on 6 festival tickets with the 6-pack! Purchase the 6-pack first, then sign in and select tickets for the films you want to see. 6-Packs can be used in any permutation you choose (e.g., 2 tickets to 3 films, 3 tickets to 2 films). Valid for regularly priced ($14) screenings only.
CAAMFest All-Access Pass
$450 Member | $500 General
Skip the lines! The All-Access pass gives you VIP access to every moment of CAAMFest. This includes all Gala Presentations, regular screenings and any additional ticketed events. You will also receive priority seating for all screenings. Excludes CAAMFeast awards.
There are three ticket delivery options for online or phone orders:
- E-Delivery. Tickets are attached to the confirmation email sent after completion of the order. Tickets may be either printed in advance or presented on a mobile device for entry.
- Will Call. Tickets available for pick up at the box office at the first screening in the order. Please note: tickets purchased in separate transactions will not automatically be packaged together.
- Standard Mail. Mail orders will be sent within 5 to 7 days of purchase. An additional fee is charged for mail orders. The option to have tickets mailed ends on Wednesday, May 1st.
Last-minute tickets — rush tickets — may be available just before show time when advance tickets have sold out. A rush line will form outside the venue usually one hour before show time. Approximately 10 minutes prior to the screening, empty seats are counted and will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis to those in line. Rush tickets will only be sold to those actually waiting in line. One rush ticket per person in the rush line, and there are no guarantees.
Seating and Queues
Unless otherwise noted, all seating for CAAMFest screenings and events is general admission, i.e. first-come, first-served, non-reserved seating. Ticket-holder and rush lines (queues) will be held outside of the venues, please plan accordingly.
The Fine Print
- All ticket sales are final. No refunds, exchanges or reprints on any purchases.
- Ticket holder must arrive at least 15 minutes before show time to guarantee entry.
- CAAMFest is not responsible for lost, stolen or misplaced tickets. We will be unable to admit patrons without tickets. All seating is at management’s discretion.