May 11th – 21st // Box office opens at venue one hour before the first screening of the day.
Day-of-show tickets may be purchased at all other theater box offices. Have questions?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 415.552.5580.
There are three ticket delivery options for online or phone orders:
- E-Delivery. Tickets are attached to the confirmation email sent after completion of the order. Tickets may be either printed in advance or presented on a mobile device for entry.
- Will Call. Tickets available for pick up at the box office at the first screening in the order. Please note: tickets purchased in separate transactions will not automatically be packaged together.
Last minute tickets — rush tickets — may be available just before show time when advance tickets have sold out. A rush line will form outside the venue usually one hour before show time. Approximately 10 minutes prior to the screening, empty seats are counted and will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis to those in line. Rush tickets will only be sold to those actually waiting in line. One rush ticket per person in the rush line, and there are no guarantees.
Please note that there will be no rush tickets for a sold-out virtual screening.
SEATING AND QUEUES
Unless otherwise noted, all seating for CAAMFest screenings and events is general admission, i.e. first-come, first-served, non-reserved seating. Ticket-holder and rush lines (queues) will be held outside of the venues, please plan accordingly.
THE FINE PRINT
- All ticket sales are final. No refunds, exchanges or reprints on any purchases.
- Ticket holders must arrive at least 15 minutes before show time to guarantee entry.
- CAAMFest is not responsible for lost, stolen or misplaced tickets. We will be unable to admit patrons without tickets. All seating is at management’s discretion.