The 6 Pack saves $9 on 6 Festival regularly-priced ($14) tickets. Treat yourself to a sampling of the CAAMFest experience, or round up a group for a one-of-a-kind night at the movies!
How to use the 6-Pack
- Purchase the 6-Pack before selecting tickets. If you do not already have an online account, make sure that you are creating one ( with a username and password) when you purchase the 6-Pack.
- Sign in with your username/email and password. Navigate to the show you want see and click ‘buy tickets’. In the ticket window, there will a price type labeled ‘6-Pack Redemption – $0.00’:
- Select the quantity of tickets you want and click ‘Add to Cart’. When you are finished shopping, review the order in your cart, then finalize the transaction. You will receive a confirmation email upon completion of the order.
If you did not create a username and password when purchasing the 6-Pack, no worries! Contact the box office at email@example.com or 415-552-5580, and we will create a temporary one for you.
6-Pack sign in tip: If you have just purchased the 6-Pack and do not see the 6-Pack Redemption price when shopping, try signing out and signing back into your account.
6-Pack Rules and Regulations
- 6-Packs can be used in any permutation you choose, i.e. 1 ticket for 6 film, 6 tickets for 1 film, etc.
- 6-Packs do not need to be redeemed at the same time; order some tickets in advance, save a few for day of!
- 6-Packs are valid for CAAMFest 2017 only.
- 6-Packs not valid for admission in and of itself; the 6-Pack must be redeemed in advance for tickets before entering the auditorium
- The 6-Pack can be redeemed online and in person at our Festival Box Offices at the Alamo Drafthouse, the Roxie Theatre, The New People Cinema, and the New Parkway.
- The 6-Pack is not valid for the following screenings & events:
To read more about which screenings are special events, visit our Box Office & Ticketing page.
- 3/9 – The Tiger Hunter
- 3/10 – Directions in Sound w/ Kollaboration SF
- 3/11 – Who is Arthur Chu?
- 3/12 – Window Horses
- 3/14 – Bad Rap
- 3/15 – Faster Pussycat, Kill Kill!
- 3/16 – In Search of Perfect Consonance
- 3/19 – The Chinese Exclusion Act